.

Monday, March 20, 2006

OUTBACK OUTTAKES

Here are some pictures from my lunch yesterday with Mommy Cattan and Kristine. It was fun, but these images are way better. Go ahead, laugh. I know I did.

Oh, I darkened the edges to unify the images. And, the noise is due to my using ISO 800 and my VR lens, not my fast 50mm lens.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Click on an image to see its enlarged version.

3 Comments:

  • is that mommy cattan? oh god or is it gollum looking for the precious?

    god coke she's gonna kill you, she's even poised and all ready with the knife.

    i must say, i haven't seen her before in her finest. now i have.

    By Blogger carl, at 2:28 AM  

  • I know, right?

    Really, this post showcases the true mommy within. The old portraits ( http://cokeloverphoto.blogspot.com/2006/01/portraits.html ) do not.

    I'm glad you liked it.

    By Blogger HANS V., at 2:46 AM  

  • hahahaha funny nga yung set! haha killer mommy!! "go go" hahahaha

    By Blogger Louis, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home