.

Friday, March 31, 2006

SINGAPORE (AM/PM)

I just got back from Singapore. I was there for "four days, three nights," but, really, I was just there for two whole days. I spent the first day roaming Harajuku/Fifth Ave. wannabe Orchard Road, desperately trying to find something worthwhile to purchase. The other day was spent on a photography mission by the Seine-River-wannabe (where the Sydney-Opera-House-wannabe is located). As the day went on, I also managed to visit some temples and government buildings, which are too small to be considered viable tourist spots but are still pretty charming.

So, without further adieu, here's Singapore in B+W (morning) and full color (afternoon/evening).

- AM -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- PM -

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Click on an image to see its enlarged version.


By the way, I used my brand new 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED-IF AF-S VR DX Zoom-Nikkor for all of these pictures. Apparently, I was able to buy something worthwhile (no more tripod!).

4 Comments:

  • My dream lens.....*drool* Nice shots! I like the last photo the most! but the b&W's are great too! :)

    By Blogger Louis, at 1:14 AM  

  • yeah, ako rin, formerly "dream" lens ko rin siya. and thanks for the compliments!

    By Blogger HANS V., at 12:32 PM  

  • nice nice! seems like u misseda few of the spots that i recommended. :( too bad man!

    but hope u enjoyed it here. come back next time when im here., haha. :)

    By Blogger ZeMarketinGuru, at 8:25 PM  

  • richrad, i missed a couple of spots because I spent the first full day there shoppingin orchard! you should have warned me not to because sobrang there's more interesting stuff to buy over here. anyway, im sure ill be back soon, so ill see u then, if not sooner (kasi bumabalik-balik ka rin naman dito).

    By Blogger HANS V., at 12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home