.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

GOLDEN GIRLS

Still in Baguio. And as I mentioned in my previous post, there are very few interesting things to take pictures of over here. So, just like before, I decided to focus on details. This time, however, I took close-ups of some Igorot tribeswomen. No more creepy butterflies for me.

I originally set out to take pictures of these women in their natural dwellings. My family laughed at this original concept, but I thought it would be really cool if I was able to pull it off. Unfortunately, as it turns out, the language barrier is a bitch. Giving them instructions on facial expressions was hard enough. I did not even attempt to ask them to bring me to their homes.

Raw processing notes: Desaturated by 40%. Increased contrast and shadow levels.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Click on an image to see its enlarged version.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home