.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

MORE GOLDEN GIRLS

I returned to the Igorot tribeswomen to take more portraits. I found the previous pictures interesting because of their facial expressions, wrinkles, teeth, and costumes, so I felt compelled to take some more images. Since I was pretty pleased with the outcome of the last shoot, I used the same lighting and background as before. So, finally, check out five more golden girls!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Click on an image to see its enlarged version.

2 Comments:

  • Update more, update more. Blog-hopping is my favorite short-term energizer so the more you update, the happier I'll be. Oh, and if you could take photos of models of the male variety, I would be the happiest. Hahaha.

    By Blogger CS, at 7:30 AM  

  • Yeeesh! What a demanding comment! What's wrong camille? Don't the old igorot ladies turn you on? jk. anyway, i will try to update more, but i don't have any photo trips scheduled. maybe next week. pero ill definitely update my other blog soon so watch out for that.

    By Blogger HANS V., at 11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home